Why Now is the Time to Buy a Home
June marks one of our favorite occasions, National Homeownership Month. Recognized by The White House, we like to take this time to celebrate and highlight all of the homeowners nationwide, but especially our family of individuals who we’ve helped achieve their homeownership dreams in the North Central Florida area including Gainesville, Ocala, Jacksonville, Orlando and more.
Achieve the American Dream
The real estate industry is constantly evolving and at Chris Doering Mortgage, we strive to keep up with these changes. We’re committed to being transparent about the available financing options for our clients to set them up for the best success in owning a home. Becoming a homeowner is often the ultimate achievement for Americans; a testament to the American Dream. It doesn’t just stand as a roof over their heads, it stands as an investment for the homeowner for the present and the future.
Now is a great time to begin exploring the possibilities for buying a home. With a wide selection of homes available now in the summer months, you can find the home of your dreams. Even if you are not ready now, the Federal Reserve indicates potential interest rate cuts for the remainder of the year; a welcomed sign for the mortgages of new homebuyers. While these interest rate cuts may not sound large, they will quickly add up when paying off a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage. Whether you’re a first time homebuyer or a seasoned buyer, we want to celebrate National Homeownership Month and homebuyers everywhere.
To further celebrate National Homeownership Month, we’d like to share some of the many economical, physical, and social benefits to buying.
Benefits of Ownership
- Predictability – Owning a home gives you a predictable fixed monthly mortgage cost, rather than a changing rental rate
- Stability – Owning a home prevents you and your family from having to continue moving or facing the risk of eviction
- Retirement – Owning a home provides a source of income into your retirement whether you look to use the house for yourself or to rent it to others while you travel the world
- Privacy – Owning a home provides a higher level of privacy to you and your family by not having to share walls and listen to your neighbors or vice versa
- Customize – Owning a home lets owners make continual changes to their place of residence for their dream home; a luxury not available if renting
- Pride – Owning a home offers a sense of pride and community connectivity as you will be a valued member of the community for longer and able to make friends with your neighbors
To learn about some of the many other economic benefits of owning a home like tax benefits or equity, check out our blog post “Renting? 4 Reasons Why You Should Buy a Home.” If you’re considering beginning your home buying journey, make sure to learn about the countless benefits!
Home ownership is a challenging but rewarding process for everyone. Our team of mortgage professionals are here to help you navigate the process. Now celebrating our twelfth year in the mortgage lending industry here in North Central Florida, we offer a variety of flexible options helping local homebuyers. From home loans like FHA loans or VA loans to refinancing options, our team of consultants can help you choose the best financing option.
While not every month can be National Homeownership Month, we always like to take the time to celebrate the homeowners in our community and beyond. If you’re interested in learning more about the variety of financing options we can help offer in owning a home, contact our team. Let us know how we can help!