Your Home Team
Buying a home is the single biggest purchase that most people will ever make. With such an important decision, you need to make sure that you have the right team to work. The people of Chris Doering are that team. We will provide you with multiple mortgage options in order to meet your needs in the present as well as the future.
We understand that buying a home can be stressful, complicated, and confusing, but when Chris Doering joins you in this important stage of life, we shoulder the troublesome issues for you with our professional knowledge and expertise. We want the home buying experience to be hassle-free for you, so we guide you through the process carefully and efficiently. Whether your are a buying your first home or a vacation home, you should be well informed about the type of loan you are taking out and about the loan application procedure.
The Life of a Loan
Here are the main steps to complete for the processing of your loan:
- Complete mortgage application and get pre-qualified. (Click here to apply.)
- Work with a realtor to get a contract on a home.
- Sign loan disclosures and provide required information for loan process. (Click here for a list of items needed for home purchase.)
- Order appraisal and get appraisal back.
- Send file to underwriting for approval.
- Receive conditional approval with additional items needed for final approval.
- Receive final approval.
- Work with title agent/attorney to get final approved closing statement.